Friday, April 13, 2012

Proxy To Bypass Restrictions On College Network

Seeing the amount of time and bandwidth students waste on social networking sites and torrent downloads. Most of the colleges (at-least in India) have blocked access to such sites on their network. The effectiveness of this restrictive measures depend upon the system used by the college to place this restrictions. Now most of this systems can be easily bypassed by using some simple trick or procedure. But some colleges employ professional system to place the restrictions. Bypassing them can be a real headache. But here is a proxy service which you can use to even bypass this professional systems. Frankly i didn't try it, but one of my friend was facing the restrictions on his college Wi-Fi, especially for torrent downloads. Now he had the options to use other bypassing tricks but it would not work for him because he was compelled to use his student login details to connect to the internet and he feared that if the authorities came across his bypassing he would be permenately blocked from the network. But when he used the below proxy service according to him the proxy bypassed the whole login procedure and directly connected to the internet.

PD-Proxy 
PD-Proxy is a proxy software which uses tunneling to provide more secure connection to the internet. According to my freind, it uses VPN to bypass the system and connect directly to internet. If you are using Wi-Fi this VPN service can be very useful as the information travelling from your computer to the VPN is encryted and thus you have an added layer of security.
To use the service, you have to visit their website and sign up. Then download and install the software. Connect through the software and enjoy. Their free account has 100mb limit. Before you buy premium account please check if it works for you, don't come blaming me later, because you can never be sure which service is good to bypass a particular restricting system. 

Click here to visit PD-Proxy website                                


5 Responses to “Proxy To Bypass Restrictions On College Network”

Anonymous said...

please help me
my college blocked all videos and mp3 and social network websites.......blocked most of the all proxy websites...voice chat also blocked........... even softwares also couldn't download....download limit only for 50mb..........????
how to solve this all.........???
any way here to hack my college server..?
or other ways to break above problems??
please tell.............i am eagerly waiting for your reply and solution of above problems.
please don't deceived me............

keyloggers said...

Good post on bypassing the proxy server on your college any another post how to delete your passwords that are automatically stored on your server is any way if you want to permanently delete your password without logs it in server.

Unknown said...

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM) call and text (916) 302-2234 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are cheap.. and please tell him i referred you to him he is a man with a heart of GOLD.

Lauder said...

WHENEVER YOU NEED A HACKER .Every date is expected to end in sex but with this girl it was different I fell in love at first sight most people think love at first sight was a lie I too was one of those but I was immediately proven to be wrong and fate was good to me, we fell in love and we dated for 5yrs, she would come home late and I would neglect it even though we had just moved in together, I would call but she wouldn't pick up, I became suspicious of her activities I was afraid she was in a form of trouble then I sought a close friend for an advice, when I told my friend my suspicions he told me he had a friend who was in a similar situation and he would call him now to introduce us, his friend's phone rang twice then he picked up after introducing us his friend told me to contact his cousin who works as an intern for an agency that the federal bank consults with when they are attacked by hackers and he added that he also does a freelance hack to earn on the side he also gave his contact to me and he hung up after saying our thank you's. His cousin name was Rosa and she helped me with the hack and just as I feared my girl was cheating on me, she has been cheating all along and I was the fool that would always be there I was heartbroken knowing I was about to propose to her all thanks to Rosa I would still be lied too, if you are interested in her freelance service her contact info is: (Parachutelift at gmail dot com), she can also hack into any social media account, Spy on any call, text, track locations, gain password to any social media account including your Emails.

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 BASIC HACK AND TECH FOR BEGINNERS. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns